AgTech Innovation 2020
Join us in Silicon Valley for a week of Innovation and Learning in AgTech
The AgTech Innovation program is aimed at companies in agriculture and AgTech that want to delve into new trends and business models from Silicon Valley.
- Event Start
- 03/09/2020 | 00:00
- Event End
- 03/13/2020 | 00:00
For registration please contact Emily Raab.
In an individualized, one-week program, we can facilitate valuable business connections and explore how disruptive ideas and technologies will affect your specific services and products. Together, we want to help find sustainable solutions for your company's future in a rapidly changing, digitalized landscape!
With our acquisition partner Conrad Agrar Consulting, we can create an individualized and exciting program adapted to your needs!
- Workshops on Design Thinking, Digitalization, Corporate Culture, Finance, AgTech Innovation
- B2B meetings with leading AgTech companies and innovation hubs
- Attractive program including winery tour and tasting
- Solution and skill development for your specific challenges
- 5 days in Silicon Valley
- Participation costs of 8,450.00 EUR (including hotels and local travel, flights to and from Silicon Valley at own expense)
- Openness for innovation
- Willingness to address your challenges and work on solutions during an intensive innovation week!
Combine your week with a visit to the 2020 World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in San Francisco (March 17-18)
Questions? Contact Us!
If you have any questions or you would like to register please contact Emily Raab.