The German American Chamber of Commerce (GACC West) in collaboration with the German Accelerator Silicon Valley (GASV), Germany Trade and Invest (GTAI), and the German American Business Association (GABA), cordially invite to our pitching and networking event, Captivate.
Captivate features best-in-class German startups that have recently completed and graduated from the German Accelerator’s three-month acceleration and immersion program. The evening will focus on company pitches and expert feedback from invited panelists. Additionally, audience members will be able to vote, in real time, in order to select the winner of the evening's Best Pitch Award. Attendees are provided ample opportunities to expand their professional network through breakout discussions while engaging first-hand with Germany's thriving startup environment..
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 | 6:00 - 9:00 pmHanaHaus | 456 University Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Fit Analytics | Fit Analytics is the global leader for size & fit technologies. The SF and Berlin based company helps online fashion giants such as Zara, Asos, The North Face, Calvin Klein and New Balance reduce returns and increase top line growth.
Shop.Co | A universal shopping cart browser extension that lets you buy any product, from any online retailer: no more registrations, checkouts, looking for your credit card, or losing your cart.
GYANT | is a health assistant that leads you from your symptom to the likely condition, by asking questions and listening to answers, like a doctor does - but through AI.
STEP SV | Selected early-stage startups from the new Silicon Valley STEP program (powered by our partner German American Chambers of Commerce) will present.
Registration and Networking
Welcome & Introduction
Q&A with Companies
Winner Announcement & Networking
End of Event
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Startup entrepreneurs
- Business Angels and Venture Capitalists
- Thought and Innovation Leaders
- Corporate Representatives
- Other movers and shakers from the startup community
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Get inspired and meet exciting new companies and technologies “Made in Germany”
- Establish and strengthen your cross-Atlantic links to startups, corporates, academia and policy makers
- Mingle and foster relationships with the Silicon Valley based German-American startup community
- Join us for a very inspiring networking event and enjoy innovative insights!